Today is interesting, I am meant to tell you about my dream job. This show must go on.
Why is it interesting? Because today I found myself questioning more than ever if I want to spend the rest of my career in a law office or worse a court room. (Please don’t tell mother dearest)
Maybe I was just bored, or not having the work day of my dreams or the flu is doing terrible things to my judgement or maybe just maybe after I leave law school, I won’t end up where mother dearest and I thought I would.
So what’s my dream job? Allow me do some wishful thinking and if you are looking to hire me, here is a list of what I expect.
1.I am a noise maker by nature, so my dream job needs to be in a place where they can tolerate my loud opinionated self and reward me for it.
2. My dream job is a place where I can be challenged. I think one of the reasons I am not enjoying my work these days is because it is not challenging enough. I feel under utilised, and stunted.
Like I could do more and be more but everyone else is just comfortable and I have no idea how to get them to aspire for more.
3. It should be a place where I can help people with my skills. I have come to learn in my very many years alive, that’s it is the greatest job in the world to render help.
I know alot of people have “save the world dreams” but I don’t, that’s Jesus’ job. I just believe in helping the people in my circle of influence and at the very least just one person. ( That can’t be that hard)
4. It must be a place where I can be availed equal opportunities with everyone. Where merit supersedes gender, religion and nepotism.
5. It must be a place where I can grow creatively. So it better allow me to write.
6. My co-workers must get my jokes.
7. It must pay me.
Otherwise how are you doing? Living the dream or what?
Ps: Google owns all images herein.